Lynn Valley Community Association
The Lynn Valley Community Association has been working for the benefit of the community by providing support for community driven initiatives since it was first established in 1911. The LVCA is a non-political group of over 100 volunteers whose objectives are to:
- Foster and develop community pride
- Encourage involvement in neighbourhood and community development
- Act as a bridge for information to both the district, and the residents and businesses of Lynn Valley
Past and Present Projects & Events
Past notable achievements:
- Launched the concert series in Lynn Valley Village
- Supported Lynn Valley Days
- Organized Valleyfest, the 2010 Olympic celebration in the Village
- Saved Mollie Nye House for community use.
- Inspired and created the Lynn Valley LINK
Ongoing Projects …
- Creek, trail and park clean ups
- Town Hall and Public meetings on matters of community interest
- Official Community Plan monitoring
- All candidates meetings
- Advocating for youth space in Lynn Valley
- Christmas Parade of Trees and lighting ceremony
- Family Fun Fair
If you are looking for ways to make a difference, check below. You just might find something that makes you smile.
- Community Events Planning
- Community Development process
- Connecting People—Membership
- Parks and green space stewardship
- Youth initiatives
- Communication, newsletter, social media
And so much more …
Become a Member!
Becoming a member is simple and it lasts a lifetime! $20 will give you an LVCA membership for as long as you live in Lynn Valley.
Still have questions? Contact us!